We’re going to continue to keep it simple here friends. June is certain to be an exciting month – we’ll be celebrating Mike’s birthday, his first Father’s Day, and our anniversary along with plans to see lots of family and friends. Baby M will receive his vaccinations (making us able to become mobile once again!) and I will return to shooting family sessions and weddings.
In the past week I started being diligent about using my daily planner again to help organize my tasks and goals for the day and it has really helped me feel like my days are more focused – or as focused as they can be with a newborn! I’ll continue to do this during June, but am getting to the end of my planner and need to find a new one for July. Thus begins my annual search for the planner that will change my life! I’ve been seeing a lot about bullet journaling and am thinking of giving that a try – have any of you tried and had success with it? My worry is that all the extra writing (as opposed to having the month and day printed for you already) would become too tedious. Since I tend to be the type of person who can spend too much time organizing and not enough time actually doing, I want to keep it as simple as possible!
Without further ado, here are my goals for the month ahead:
– Finish cleaning-up desktop and back-up all files
– Create stock photo system for blog and Instagram
– Finish culling and editing second shooting images from 2015
– Finalize business vision
– Blog at least once a week
– Finish sending thank you notes for baby shower and arrival gifts
– Send thank you note to postpartum nurses
– Plant a few small container gardens on the front stoop and patio
– Get quotes for boiler and window replacements
– Continue walking daily and start postpartum yoga a few times a week
– Start planning for a family summer getaway
– Start daily scrapbook and annual photo book
What are your goals for the month ahead? I would love to read them and cheer you on, so be sure to leave your link in the comments!